Friday Night St. Jerome's
Finally working out a new blog to give what's not given on my other blog. I can see a 'single-child' syndrome affecting my two blogs. We'll just see how it goes.
St. Jerome's was the venue of choice tonight, with the company of Chalks and Paulina... and her hot hot hot boyfriend Joel who was working there. I want to be fresh for tomorrow's day of work, so I didn't drink... Just a bit of hash. It got me happy, but it didn't do much for the drive home, as it was raining and the kerbs in the M-Class weren't showing up as well as they usually do. Kind of ironic that I'm sitting in front of a computer at 3am typing a blog entry, hoping that I'll be fresh for work tomorrow, but who gives a shit? Really, it's my last day before I take two weeks of annual leave. All I'm hoping is to make budget so I can take some extra kitty to Sydney and get fucked up.
St. Jerome's was awesome, and I wasn't even intoxicated. Within ten minutes of being there, a guy came up to me and wanted Chalks and I to join him and his girlfriends for drinks... She was checking me out, I know, but to send him over? Tragic. I told him I was gay, and nicely gave him and his friends the brush off. Chalks seemingly got hit on by this quasi-straight guy who kinda didn't have a girlfriend... And Paulina was told how stunning she was by an Indian girl, and after Paulina pointed out Joel, the Indian girl proceeded to tell Paulina how she thought Joel was hot too. Threesome? Paulina was not impressed.
It ended up raining on us, so we danced infront of our milk crates and plank-of-wood for a table (which we stupidly knocked twice, sending patron's drinks flying) and imitated other wannabe filo's who soo could not dance. Paulina and Chalks tried to make a joint, and after some frustration, I took a bit of a cigarette container packet to make a funnel. Happy times followed. So it's just past 3am now and Chalks has passed out between my mattress and the TV (a metre) while playing Grand Theft Auto. And the weekend begins.
PunkOnAir : Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up
St. Jerome's was the venue of choice tonight, with the company of Chalks and Paulina... and her hot hot hot boyfriend Joel who was working there. I want to be fresh for tomorrow's day of work, so I didn't drink... Just a bit of hash. It got me happy, but it didn't do much for the drive home, as it was raining and the kerbs in the M-Class weren't showing up as well as they usually do. Kind of ironic that I'm sitting in front of a computer at 3am typing a blog entry, hoping that I'll be fresh for work tomorrow, but who gives a shit? Really, it's my last day before I take two weeks of annual leave. All I'm hoping is to make budget so I can take some extra kitty to Sydney and get fucked up.
St. Jerome's was awesome, and I wasn't even intoxicated. Within ten minutes of being there, a guy came up to me and wanted Chalks and I to join him and his girlfriends for drinks... She was checking me out, I know, but to send him over? Tragic. I told him I was gay, and nicely gave him and his friends the brush off. Chalks seemingly got hit on by this quasi-straight guy who kinda didn't have a girlfriend... And Paulina was told how stunning she was by an Indian girl, and after Paulina pointed out Joel, the Indian girl proceeded to tell Paulina how she thought Joel was hot too. Threesome? Paulina was not impressed.
It ended up raining on us, so we danced infront of our milk crates and plank-of-wood for a table (which we stupidly knocked twice, sending patron's drinks flying) and imitated other wannabe filo's who soo could not dance. Paulina and Chalks tried to make a joint, and after some frustration, I took a bit of a cigarette container packet to make a funnel. Happy times followed. So it's just past 3am now and Chalks has passed out between my mattress and the TV (a metre) while playing Grand Theft Auto. And the weekend begins.
PunkOnAir : Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up

1 Comments:
hot. Mr D i am impressed. its like a new era for us silent little writers. a new blog so pour out what was restricted before. so do it - look at this, like this phase of your life now - as a clean and completely flawless canvass. stark white. now you can create your art.
and not anyone elses. your biggest fan - P x
Post a Comment
<< Home