Parkville Penthouse
Help me. I can't stop watching Paris' "Stars Are Blind" video. It's just so hot. She's so simple, but so hot. The fact that I recognise half her poses from her infamous porno, doesn't deter me one bit. I think I'm going to buy the single. Purely for the remix, that is, as there are like 6 remixes... There's gotta be at least one good one in the bunch.
Moving house is a bitch. Especially when you do it alone. And you have to sort through stuff to find what's yours, what's your ex's, and what you have to split. The apartment is so cold now, so lifeless, so stone-cold. It's almost unbearable to be in, to look around and see where everything was, everything we had, to realise the pain, the heartbreak, the pleasures. Then to walk outside and get on with life, and get over it. It's an amazing experience. Every time I'd start the car to leave with another carload, I'd have a therapeutic feeling burst inside my heart. The slate is being cleaned. My heart is growing again. And it feels great.
I spent some time chilling with ex-cum-current housemate Carmel over tea and chocolate, and we reflected on lover's contradictions, the cynicism and the obscurities. She a great girl to talk to, especially when you have nothing else to do, and all you want to do is bare your heart and soul to someone who will relate it to their life even when you thought it was least possible, and then give you life-changing advice, an outsiders view, and reassurance. It was precisely what I needed as I moved my precious "The Face" magazine collection, my CD's and my illustrious collection of Tiger shoes (which need to be drycleaned - uh!).
On the way to pick up Chalks from work, I was roped into abusive phone calls to my area manager, calling me to 'tie up loose ends before I go on annual leave'. Translation : Scream the fuck at you while you scream your side of the story back to him before him realising that he's wrong. It was horrendous. I've never really become so worked up about work issues. I'm not a manager who complains a lot, mostly because a) I'm happy with my staff, I know they do the job properly and I train them well, and b) my store runs just fine. They take that as me having no balls, so when they start bashing me over the head with little insignificant issues, I get angry. What's worse is that I'm on annual leave. I shouldn't have to put up with this crap, but in order to look like I'm taking on responsibility (that I don't necessarily need to anyway) it would be suicide not to address the issues head on.
Anyway. I picked up Chalks, and we met Freddy and Simon to go to Chadstone to see 'Little Man'. It was shit. Don't see it. We didn't even pay and I wanted a refund. It's just shit. We went to Sugo's for dinner, and for some reason, my appetite was no where near the norm, and I was almost full after the ciabatta, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. But I ploughed through (;-)) and managed to finish (with Chalks) a duck risotto. Yum.
On the way home, Chalks and I managed to exhaust some spontaneity out of Freddy and Simon, convincing them to come to Sydney on Friday, for the weekend. I'm so excited. I haven't had a break in awhile, and my mind is on the verge of melting. Really. Melting. So much to do, so much time, and so little money. How the world manages to suck the fun out of my life all the time, is beyond (I almost wrote Beyonce... That's so gay) me.
Can't wait for the music in the Sydney clubs... Personal audio delights for me to feast on while I'm there, I hope will include, Mary J.'s "Be Without You" (still a classic), Beyonce's "Deja Vu", Justin's "SexyBack", Mariah's "Say Something" (David Morales Club Mix), a dirty house version of Paris' "Stars Are Blind" and Christina's "Ain't No Other Man". Boys beware! If you're in a two metre vicinity of me when any of these songs come on, yo' ass is gonna be a' shakin'! Fuck. Can't wait.
Check this out too. It's soo cool.
PunkOnAir : Beyonce Featuring Jay-Z - Deja Vu
Moving house is a bitch. Especially when you do it alone. And you have to sort through stuff to find what's yours, what's your ex's, and what you have to split. The apartment is so cold now, so lifeless, so stone-cold. It's almost unbearable to be in, to look around and see where everything was, everything we had, to realise the pain, the heartbreak, the pleasures. Then to walk outside and get on with life, and get over it. It's an amazing experience. Every time I'd start the car to leave with another carload, I'd have a therapeutic feeling burst inside my heart. The slate is being cleaned. My heart is growing again. And it feels great.
I spent some time chilling with ex-cum-current housemate Carmel over tea and chocolate, and we reflected on lover's contradictions, the cynicism and the obscurities. She a great girl to talk to, especially when you have nothing else to do, and all you want to do is bare your heart and soul to someone who will relate it to their life even when you thought it was least possible, and then give you life-changing advice, an outsiders view, and reassurance. It was precisely what I needed as I moved my precious "The Face" magazine collection, my CD's and my illustrious collection of Tiger shoes (which need to be drycleaned - uh!).
On the way to pick up Chalks from work, I was roped into abusive phone calls to my area manager, calling me to 'tie up loose ends before I go on annual leave'. Translation : Scream the fuck at you while you scream your side of the story back to him before him realising that he's wrong. It was horrendous. I've never really become so worked up about work issues. I'm not a manager who complains a lot, mostly because a) I'm happy with my staff, I know they do the job properly and I train them well, and b) my store runs just fine. They take that as me having no balls, so when they start bashing me over the head with little insignificant issues, I get angry. What's worse is that I'm on annual leave. I shouldn't have to put up with this crap, but in order to look like I'm taking on responsibility (that I don't necessarily need to anyway) it would be suicide not to address the issues head on.
Anyway. I picked up Chalks, and we met Freddy and Simon to go to Chadstone to see 'Little Man'. It was shit. Don't see it. We didn't even pay and I wanted a refund. It's just shit. We went to Sugo's for dinner, and for some reason, my appetite was no where near the norm, and I was almost full after the ciabatta, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. But I ploughed through (;-)) and managed to finish (with Chalks) a duck risotto. Yum.
On the way home, Chalks and I managed to exhaust some spontaneity out of Freddy and Simon, convincing them to come to Sydney on Friday, for the weekend. I'm so excited. I haven't had a break in awhile, and my mind is on the verge of melting. Really. Melting. So much to do, so much time, and so little money. How the world manages to suck the fun out of my life all the time, is beyond (I almost wrote Beyonce... That's so gay) me.
Can't wait for the music in the Sydney clubs... Personal audio delights for me to feast on while I'm there, I hope will include, Mary J.'s "Be Without You" (still a classic), Beyonce's "Deja Vu", Justin's "SexyBack", Mariah's "Say Something" (David Morales Club Mix), a dirty house version of Paris' "Stars Are Blind" and Christina's "Ain't No Other Man". Boys beware! If you're in a two metre vicinity of me when any of these songs come on, yo' ass is gonna be a' shakin'! Fuck. Can't wait.
Check this out too. It's soo cool.
PunkOnAir : Beyonce Featuring Jay-Z - Deja Vu

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home