The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cruising Dark Clouds

Uh. So hot right now. Too intelligent, too creative, too normal. Actually, not too anything.

Scott Przibella

I've had one of those days. Hectic, painfully busy, strenuous and mind-numbing. All too simultaneously. I picked up Chalks this afternoon after he finished work, and after I've finally moved 99% of my belongings and my bedroom is finally taking shape (I'll take photo's and post them when it's done), I took some time to reflect in the car while waiting for him to finish.

I had parked opposite the Epworth Rehabilitation centre. The sunset, juxtaposed against the old Victorian building from the late 1800's and the cruising dark clouds, made me reminisce of the times I'd lay in the middle of the oval at Xavier after school and look up. It brought me back to a time where, comparatively, I had no problems. I felt better, and finally, after over two months, I felt calm. Things have started to come together. Really, everything will be fine. Fuckin' finally.

Btw, I just need to vent. Stupid slags at KFC. Get fucked.

PunkOnAir : Nelly Furtado - In God's Hands

posted by Christopher at 11:32 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bitch wouldn't accept my credit card cos she couldn't read my signature... god im stoned....

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and on a wednesday night!!!! how trashy...

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Parkville Penthouse
  • Luurrve.
  • An Asian Rhythm Nation
  • Friday Night St. Jerome's
  • I saw a new heaven / and a new earth

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard