The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Friday, July 14, 2006

Desire is such a beautiful word.

Oh my god. So excited right now. Tomorrow I'm going to Sydney. Actually, in around 24 hours I will be there. The trashiness. The lack of culture (no good coffee anywhere, what will I do?). The lack of diverse fashion. The lack of straight roads. Love it. Hot a la Paris Hilton style.

The Pussycat Dolls at the Shift. Mariah at Arq. Mary J. at Slide. It's all about the music. Rock'N'Roll baby! Yeah!

I'm so deluded right now. You know that delusional stage where you're so excited about so many things that it just overwhelms you and you end up doing freaky shit like finding bed wheels in cars?

I feel weird having moved into Parkville, with no internet...at least until Thursday... that's a whole other issue altogether. But my blog has been an extension and a expression of emotion that I have held so dearly over the past few weeks, and my computer in Parkville feels a bit lost. Stagnant even. I hate having no connection to the outer world. My phone gets me through the tough times, but the internet is my savior. That's so Asian. I can't believe I'm writing this. I'm telling you, delirious right now. And it's the middle of the day. How unfortunate for me.

Freddy and Simon are coming up too. And Daniel. And maybe Patrick. And maybe Scotty. And maybe my sister.

Paris Hilton just came on Windows Media Player. Damn. Love it. Trash.



Went to Drews new place in South Melbourne last night. It had the best view I'd seen in such a long time. It was so therapeutic.

Can't wait to dance with Jessica in Sydney. Dance all my troubles away. God, she's so hot right now. A gay man torn, I'm telling you, torn. Haha.

Came home last night to Joseph, Erin and Carmel all talking about love, and love interests. Joseph couldn't pin point my 'type of guy'. It's funny how I don't even know my type of guy. Does that make me a slut? Or just down to earth? Interpretations are funny. Anyway. We're organising a house warming, and I thought of using the ManRay poster that is in our kitchen/lounge on the invitation in some way or another. I think it's pretty cool.

I tried to upload it just then, but the fucken thing is not working. Damn the internet. I will try again soon.




PunkOnAir : Pink - Who Knew

posted by Christopher at 7:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Cruising Dark Clouds
  • Parkville Penthouse
  • Luurrve.
  • An Asian Rhythm Nation
  • Friday Night St. Jerome's
  • I saw a new heaven / and a new earth

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard