No Deja Vu Just Me And My....
Another drunken blog entry. Spaz.
I hate doing Sunday's at work. They suck it hard. Customers are all browsers, wedding customers, sale time....Drainer! I worked with Steph and it was basically a day of me doing nothing, hanging out with Costa, and drinking at Hairy Canary. Caught up with Freddy, Simon and Chalks at Hairy for a drink. White wine as a days introduction....not recommended. I almost fell asleep at work while we listened to the incessant chants of French House.
I had pre-planned to hook up with Paulina and Imma after work for a coffee. Liam tagged along. It turned into post-work drinks, to post-work drinks and dinner. It took Liam fuckin' 45 minutes to leave the store, which left Paulina and I screaming like bomber freaks outside the GPO,
"Hurry the fuck up Liam!" into my mobile phone.
You'd think that finding a bar in the culture laden city that is Melbourne, would be an easy occurrence...but no. Hairy was packed. I think they realise how alcoholic I am now. The cute boy was giving me 'The alcoholic is back' smile. If only Marie, precious Marie was there. Bless her and her own Tequila addiction. Cafe De Vin was closing... MOO was closed... Cookie was too skanky... Gin Palace was too dark.
We ended up at Cafe E Torta on Little Collins. Dressed like an Asian classical music group, we all sat down. We were like a family in the middle of a domestic. Liam hitting Imma, Imma hitting Liam, Imma complaining about the beer, Liam complaining about the food, Paulina eating a rock hard Panino (like the muffins in Charlie's Angels...it would've fuckin' killed if it hit you) and me just posing with my camera and making witty gay banter... Good times.
Paulina wrote it well.
So excited about Imma's this weekend. I have to get my pants altered and my haircut tomorrow....
This evening I came home dead tired. Carmel and Tom came home with Jane in tow. She looked great, I don't think I've seen her while in a state that I can remember, since my trashy night at Ginger Bar followed by the Peel last Mardi Gras when B was in Sydney and I was drowning my insecurities, not being able to remember about how I got home or where I threw up. Only remembering Marky making me down a feral bottle of Champers in a laneway behind Brunswick St. in 10 minutes, because apparently 'I wasn't drunk enough'. Trash. Gotta love Marky Mark. Always knows how to get a party started.
Anyway, Jane & Co. convinced me to go to The Espy in St Kilda for $10 Beer and Burgers. I couldn't think of anything more heinous, but at the last minute, I decided a taste of unfamiliar culture was the way to go. After almost being killed by Cameron's driving, we were seated in a cute little booth in the downstairs kitchen. Very Melbourne chic. Very Secret Life Of Us minus the annoying voice overs. I drank a whole heap of Carlton Draught...When did I become so straight? I even saw the Stella tap and just thought 'Meh, fuck it. I can't be bothered getting up.'
We spoke about heaps of pointless crap, which was great. Haven't really had a down to earth meal in a while where I just let loose. It's funny being the only gay boy at the table. Everyone wants to know your point of view, and they take it as gospel. It's great. The car ride home was interesting, with the boys asking me my take on the readily available amounts of homo-sex in relation to the amount of hetero-sex.
"Gays include men only. Of course there's going to be sex sex sex. You don't see women wanting to wander around a bush saying 'Stick it in' do you? And I don't think you want to..."
Anyway... Four and a half beers later and I'm fucked. My alcohol intake has decreased and my immunity to it has gone back to 'Asian Level 1' instead of 'Anglo Level 2'. Spoke to BJ while he was wandering to The Columbian. It gets harder each time to talk to him. Uh, his voice kills me. We laugh so much I don't know whether our conversations are really clicky or just a joke. I smile a lot. God bless him ('cos that's the only person who would - mmhmm).
Oh. (I was going to write a swear word, but I swear waay too much these days) The Freemason's remix of Beyonce's Deja Vu is magnificent, only, it goes for 3 minutes, even when on the single it's printed as going for 8 minutes. God, I want the 8 minute version. The song sounds like a modern version of Faith Evan's 'Mezmerize' Freemason's remix. Mint.
One minute until Imma's Birthday. Love you gorgeous.
PunkOnAir : Beyonce Featuring Jay-Z - Deja Vu (Freemason's Remix)
I hate doing Sunday's at work. They suck it hard. Customers are all browsers, wedding customers, sale time....Drainer! I worked with Steph and it was basically a day of me doing nothing, hanging out with Costa, and drinking at Hairy Canary. Caught up with Freddy, Simon and Chalks at Hairy for a drink. White wine as a days introduction....not recommended. I almost fell asleep at work while we listened to the incessant chants of French House.
I had pre-planned to hook up with Paulina and Imma after work for a coffee. Liam tagged along. It turned into post-work drinks, to post-work drinks and dinner. It took Liam fuckin' 45 minutes to leave the store, which left Paulina and I screaming like bomber freaks outside the GPO,"Hurry the fuck up Liam!" into my mobile phone.
You'd think that finding a bar in the culture laden city that is Melbourne, would be an easy occurrence...but no. Hairy was packed. I think they realise how alcoholic I am now. The cute boy was giving me 'The alcoholic is back' smile. If only Marie, precious Marie was there. Bless her and her own Tequila addiction. Cafe De Vin was closing... MOO was closed... Cookie was too skanky... Gin Palace was too dark.
We ended up at Cafe E Torta on Little Collins. Dressed like an Asian classical music group, we all sat down. We were like a family in the middle of a domestic. Liam hitting Imma, Imma hitting Liam, Imma complaining about the beer, Liam complaining about the food, Paulina eating a rock hard Panino (like the muffins in Charlie's Angels...it would've fuckin' killed if it hit you) and me just posing with my camera and making witty gay banter... Good times.Paulina wrote it well.
So excited about Imma's this weekend. I have to get my pants altered and my haircut tomorrow....
This evening I came home dead tired. Carmel and Tom came home with Jane in tow. She looked great, I don't think I've seen her while in a state that I can remember, since my trashy night at Ginger Bar followed by the Peel last Mardi Gras when B was in Sydney and I was drowning my insecurities, not being able to remember about how I got home or where I threw up. Only remembering Marky making me down a feral bottle of Champers in a laneway behind Brunswick St. in 10 minutes, because apparently 'I wasn't drunk enough'. Trash. Gotta love Marky Mark. Always knows how to get a party started.
Anyway, Jane & Co. convinced me to go to The Espy in St Kilda for $10 Beer and Burgers. I couldn't think of anything more heinous, but at the last minute, I decided a taste of unfamiliar culture was the way to go. After almost being killed by Cameron's driving, we were seated in a cute little booth in the downstairs kitchen. Very Melbourne chic. Very Secret Life Of Us minus the annoying voice overs. I drank a whole heap of Carlton Draught...When did I become so straight? I even saw the Stella tap and just thought 'Meh, fuck it. I can't be bothered getting up.'
We spoke about heaps of pointless crap, which was great. Haven't really had a down to earth meal in a while where I just let loose. It's funny being the only gay boy at the table. Everyone wants to know your point of view, and they take it as gospel. It's great. The car ride home was interesting, with the boys asking me my take on the readily available amounts of homo-sex in relation to the amount of hetero-sex.
"Gays include men only. Of course there's going to be sex sex sex. You don't see women wanting to wander around a bush saying 'Stick it in' do you? And I don't think you want to..."
Anyway... Four and a half beers later and I'm fucked. My alcohol intake has decreased and my immunity to it has gone back to 'Asian Level 1' instead of 'Anglo Level 2'. Spoke to BJ while he was wandering to The Columbian. It gets harder each time to talk to him. Uh, his voice kills me. We laugh so much I don't know whether our conversations are really clicky or just a joke. I smile a lot. God bless him ('cos that's the only person who would - mmhmm).
Oh. (I was going to write a swear word, but I swear waay too much these days) The Freemason's remix of Beyonce's Deja Vu is magnificent, only, it goes for 3 minutes, even when on the single it's printed as going for 8 minutes. God, I want the 8 minute version. The song sounds like a modern version of Faith Evan's 'Mezmerize' Freemason's remix. Mint.
One minute until Imma's Birthday. Love you gorgeous.
PunkOnAir : Beyonce Featuring Jay-Z - Deja Vu (Freemason's Remix)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home