A defining moment will come
I've had a really scattered day. I felt like Grace when she found out that Karen had cashed in all her pay cheques.
"Karen! I have no money! Do you know what that means?"
"No coffee?"
A mixture of wearing my Prada tie (it was fuckin' expensive, I'm gonna name drop 'til I get my money's worth) too tight (thanks to Luke "It needs to be tighter Dean! Tighter!") and the lack of circulation to my index finger due to my horrendous cut totally gave me head spins. So many toxic fumes today too, the shoe polish for one. After using some crazy-ass shoe polish from a store a few doors up, my shoes looked immaculate, to the point where a customer wanted to buy a pair. Yeah, size 6, $700, and they're yours... I don't think so.
I'm so close to making a CD of soppy love songs. I have to keep Alicia Keys away from me. It's like I'm coming down. Gimme dirrty 161 house now!
"1, 2, 3, 4...Let me hear you scream if you want some more, like ahhh, push it, push it, watch me work it....I'm perfect!"
That's the shit. I'm swearing a lot lately. Let's stop that shall we? I'll implement a swear jar at work. Any proceeds go towards my budget. Works for me.
Tanya P came in today. She had only just heard about Brent and I... It took a good 20 minutes to explain what happened, and what has been happening since. It was really cathartic to speak to her. She was in complete disbelief, and couldn't comprehend that my love had lost its luster with him. As her relationship was paralleled with mine, sharing the same reasons of love, and the same reasons for longing for more, I thought she would understand. Obviously not.
'Could you go back there?'
'No. I love him, but I'm not in love with him.'
'You're a brave boy. You had everything...'
Bravery. Uh. What a fucked up word. That brought me down a bit.
It's funny how I use my blog bookmarks. I always check through everyone's blogs everyday (refresh, refresh, refresh) but I always check Paulina's last. Even if there's no new entry, I always read over the old entries because I miss her so much. It's amazing how we've found each other, and each day I thank God I found her. Thank God I have you.
Walked out of JB-HiFi today with the intention of not showing my bags to the security guard, purely to make a point, then I lost my nerve and as I walked past him he began speaking to me, I just shoved my bag in his face and showed him my goods... Little did I know that he was just asking me if I enjoyed browsing or something to that regard. Total self-humiliation. God, I'm such a Pussy/Wimp (thanks BJ, it's burned into my psyche now).
I really want to get my CD's into alphabetical order, it's more resembling a bargain bin than a glorious collection of post-1996 pop/rnb.
I'm skating over the issue that I feel like a dick right now (and not in the fun sense). Skating successful. Next time maybe.
PunkOnAir : 161 Birthday Compilation CD
"Karen! I have no money! Do you know what that means?"
"No coffee?"
A mixture of wearing my Prada tie (it was fuckin' expensive, I'm gonna name drop 'til I get my money's worth) too tight (thanks to Luke "It needs to be tighter Dean! Tighter!") and the lack of circulation to my index finger due to my horrendous cut totally gave me head spins. So many toxic fumes today too, the shoe polish for one. After using some crazy-ass shoe polish from a store a few doors up, my shoes looked immaculate, to the point where a customer wanted to buy a pair. Yeah, size 6, $700, and they're yours... I don't think so.
I'm so close to making a CD of soppy love songs. I have to keep Alicia Keys away from me. It's like I'm coming down. Gimme dirrty 161 house now!
"1, 2, 3, 4...Let me hear you scream if you want some more, like ahhh, push it, push it, watch me work it....I'm perfect!"
That's the shit. I'm swearing a lot lately. Let's stop that shall we? I'll implement a swear jar at work. Any proceeds go towards my budget. Works for me.
Tanya P came in today. She had only just heard about Brent and I... It took a good 20 minutes to explain what happened, and what has been happening since. It was really cathartic to speak to her. She was in complete disbelief, and couldn't comprehend that my love had lost its luster with him. As her relationship was paralleled with mine, sharing the same reasons of love, and the same reasons for longing for more, I thought she would understand. Obviously not.
'Could you go back there?'
'No. I love him, but I'm not in love with him.'
'You're a brave boy. You had everything...'
Bravery. Uh. What a fucked up word. That brought me down a bit.
It's funny how I use my blog bookmarks. I always check through everyone's blogs everyday (refresh, refresh, refresh) but I always check Paulina's last. Even if there's no new entry, I always read over the old entries because I miss her so much. It's amazing how we've found each other, and each day I thank God I found her. Thank God I have you.
Walked out of JB-HiFi today with the intention of not showing my bags to the security guard, purely to make a point, then I lost my nerve and as I walked past him he began speaking to me, I just shoved my bag in his face and showed him my goods... Little did I know that he was just asking me if I enjoyed browsing or something to that regard. Total self-humiliation. God, I'm such a Pussy/Wimp (thanks BJ, it's burned into my psyche now).
I really want to get my CD's into alphabetical order, it's more resembling a bargain bin than a glorious collection of post-1996 pop/rnb.
I'm skating over the issue that I feel like a dick right now (and not in the fun sense). Skating successful. Next time maybe.
PunkOnAir : 161 Birthday Compilation CD

2 Comments:
you're a thinker: there aren't many thinkers out there, you know so make the most of it. you've already risen above the rest and you don't even know it: you've still a sun shining brightly even if its obscured by clouds at the moment, remember that. i hope you do.
-scotty
that wasn't meant to sound cheesy.
Post a Comment
<< Home