The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Easy come and easy go

Why am I listening to Nick Lachey? It's so pathetically giving. It's defeatest and grotesque all at the same time. How pathetic. That's so not what I need right now. I need a song about strength. Paulina recommended Mariah's 'Through The Rain'. Uh. I don't think this household is ready for that yet. I'm still relatively new. I'll play it anyway. How tragic.

I'm really drunk on Oomoo red wine. The room is so transparent and still emotionless. I went for a walk around a few blocks of Parkville this evening. It was freezing and I was wearing my big black Genae hoody. I seriously looked like I was going to break into a house, or start a riot. That jumper is criminal.

Okay listening to Mariah now and it's not doing me any favours. It reminds me of Christmas. Did I mention I was on TV for the Carols by Candlelight when I was in the National Boys Choir? Oh my God, I can't believe I revealed that. It's like a fuckin' E-true Hollywood Story. Only, I'm not famous, or beautiful, or talented. Just drunk. Like Whitney. Oh, hang on, she's on crack. She didn't get the memo that crack is wack. This will go down as one of the more pointless blog entries ever, along with any of my entries documenting popular culture or my life in general. It's hard to tell what really matters anymore. Numbness and alcohol is what matters. I think my mothers condition is the cherry on what was a momentous cake of disruption in my life. An inability to sustain any sort of love, and sort of stability, any sort of routine. How could anyone love this? Let's have a drink to drinking the pain away.

Glass of Oomoo anyone?


PunkOnAir : Mariah Carey : Bringin' On The Heartbreak

posted by Christopher at 11:58 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Calm Inside The Storm said...

You are beautiful and talented to me. . . . . xxx

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This is gay.
  • Hold my hand
  • There's Nothing Wrong
  • Got me losin it.
  • ...something I can't say...
  • Scars And Tears
  • Empty Coffee Cups
  • LG, Grundig. If it's not Sony, it's the same shit.
  • You wish you never met her at all - Take 2
  • You wish you never ever met her at all

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard