The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Saturday, July 22, 2006

LG, Grundig. If it's not Sony, it's the same shit.

Terrible, terrible Sydney weather. Karen's beautiful upstairs bathroom has a flat panel of glass on the roof which allows you to see up. Well, duh. I was showering this morning while boogie-ing to Justin's 'Rock Your Body' and the sound of torrential rain on glass is very scary, let me tell you...

Recovering from a great day yesterday. Really great day.

Chalks and I ventured to Oxford Street yesterday to do some more shopping, following up on our day at Bondi Junction. It was raining and too cold. I managed to buy a bright yellow stripey top from Nudie. It was one of those 'I'm yellow and so is my top... Is that going to clash?', but Chalks said it made me look darker, I knew then, it had to be mine. Can anyone say 'Arq on Sunday night'?

We met up with Brad, Dove and (insert-really-strange-person-with-no-name-here) at The Oxford and we had a Stella. We took Brad with us and went shopping for our dinner party (the three of us) which was to occur later that evening. I tried so hard to keep Chalks from flying off the handle, stressing about everything from Leeks (I received an SMS in the supermarket as he was searching for them, saying, 'Omg, I'm going to cry') to the way the checkout guy packed an Avocado. I mean, I love avocadoes, but a line has to be drawn. Crazy boy. Love him.

Brad bought three bottles of white wine to compliment the two bottles of red that we already had stashed away. We headed home from Broadway to commence Chalks' 3 hour preparation period. Brad and I settled into the red, knowing that we'd need to keep the white for dinner. We got really trashed. Two bottles down, we started on dinner.

Chalks managed to throw together an awesome Italian soup albeit without the pasta, and the best Chorizo and Chicken Hot Pot ever! I had the best time, good food, good wine, good company. Uh, if only my life could always be like this. We pretty much finished all the wine, which when looking back I realise is completely fucked.

I got a call from Imma, which is pretty blurry as well, but I know she asked me to design the invitation to her birthday in 3 weeks. She had seen Jessica's invitation in the diary at work, and asked Luke whose it was. Luke told her it was mine. God love her. It's a glamour theme, so I'm seeing stars, with maybe a 'Stars Are Blind' theme. Paris. Hot. Imma doesn't know yet. Haha.

We decided to roll a few joints. In retrospect, not the smartest idea considering we'd just eaten heaps and we'd drank a shitload. Everything from this point becomes a complete blur. There are flashes of memory that shift into my mind from time to time. We went outside and had the joints, giggling and talking absolute shit. I struggled to get back upstairs after that, and after a short period of wandering around, Chalks and I both ended up in the bathroom, with me slumped around the toilet seat. Spewing. For the fourth time in my life, I was smashed beyond belief. In true Chalks/Dean style, after I spewed, it was Chalks' turn. It was actually really funny, even at the time, and poor Brad, sitting outside, asking if everything was okay, with me screaming 'Don't come in, I don't want you to see me like this!' Ahh. Good times.

The sun is coming out. I want to buy another pair of shoes. So tired right now. Scotty's coming tonight! Whoo hoo!!


PunkOnAir : Rihanna - Unfaithful

posted by Christopher at 6:17 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

coffeespit moment here reading about the yellow clash. :)

and OMG CHALKS STOP STEALING MY DISHES!

the hotpot AND the campagna soup are both from the same article by brigitte hafner that i clipped out of epicure just before he ditched me to go live with txm. lol

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are nice dishes...

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • You wish you never met her at all - Take 2
  • You wish you never ever met her at all
  • I'm bringin' Sexy back
  • If you see something, say something
  • Running. Jibberish.
  • Get Together
  • Know In Your Heart
  • Wanna go to Arq and just get fucked - Part 2
  • Wanna go to Arq and just get fucked - Part 1
  • Desire is such a beautiful word.

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard