You wish you never met her at all - Take 2
Oh fuck. Lost my entry.
Just got back from Stonewall. I'm so drunk. Chalks has passed out on the couch. We had dinner at a little restaurant called Saap Thai? I originally thought it was SuckThai, thought that was a bit Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous, so thank God. Oh my God, I'm smashed. We spent dinner with three lovely boys, JJ, Abraham and Ramil. Oh, so gorgeous.
One was (half?) Cambodian, one was Filo, put me in the middle and we're Destiny's Child, or an Asian combination salad. I'm so Beyonce. Or Avocado. Love Avocado. Anyway. Chalks and I then went to Equilibrium at World Square and polished off a bottle of red. Oh dear. Smashed. We then headed to Malebox at Stonewall. Whoosh! Smashed.
Had another drink, and Chalks almost fell over. There were a few hotties, but nothing worth anything. The music got my attention! Mariah, Rihanna, Paris and Katie U, they played them all. Uh, love it! Smashed. Oh dear. Tragic. You can tell we're from Melbourne.
I was number -let me check- 243 at Malebox. So hot right now. Lol. I didn't get to check my male/mail. Goddammit! Ah well. No need.
Oh so groggy. Dizzy. Vomit. You so didn't need to know that. It's not even 12 and we're fucked. Fucked. Asians and mixing drinks should never occur. Small bladders suck.
Anyway. Brad, you're so doing Arq with us on Sunday. There are lots of exclamation marks in this entry! Yay! Bring on The Veronica's!!!
I love boys. Boys are cute. Love to you all (-subliminal Kylie reference)!!
PunkOnAir : Nelly Furtado - Maneater
Just got back from Stonewall. I'm so drunk. Chalks has passed out on the couch. We had dinner at a little restaurant called Saap Thai? I originally thought it was SuckThai, thought that was a bit Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous, so thank God. Oh my God, I'm smashed. We spent dinner with three lovely boys, JJ, Abraham and Ramil. Oh, so gorgeous.
One was (half?) Cambodian, one was Filo, put me in the middle and we're Destiny's Child, or an Asian combination salad. I'm so Beyonce. Or Avocado. Love Avocado. Anyway. Chalks and I then went to Equilibrium at World Square and polished off a bottle of red. Oh dear. Smashed. We then headed to Malebox at Stonewall. Whoosh! Smashed.
Had another drink, and Chalks almost fell over. There were a few hotties, but nothing worth anything. The music got my attention! Mariah, Rihanna, Paris and Katie U, they played them all. Uh, love it! Smashed. Oh dear. Tragic. You can tell we're from Melbourne.
I was number -let me check- 243 at Malebox. So hot right now. Lol. I didn't get to check my male/mail. Goddammit! Ah well. No need.
Oh so groggy. Dizzy. Vomit. You so didn't need to know that. It's not even 12 and we're fucked. Fucked. Asians and mixing drinks should never occur. Small bladders suck.
Anyway. Brad, you're so doing Arq with us on Sunday. There are lots of exclamation marks in this entry! Yay! Bring on The Veronica's!!!
I love boys. Boys are cute. Love to you all (-subliminal Kylie reference)!!
PunkOnAir : Nelly Furtado - Maneater

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home