The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

If you see something, say something

Enjoyed a really beautiful day at Watson's Bay today. Caught a ferry from Circular Quay and headed to the Gap. It was such a beautiful view. Everything in my life seems to take on a different meaning when I'm near the water, my perspective flips and my shoulders tense. I kept thinking of the freedom I felt standing on the cliff edge, looking down on the salty water crashing on the rocks, before ultimately running back into the ocean and becoming part of a mass particle that I would never be able to comprehend.

Reflective nightmare; this place is (sorry to sound like freakin' Yoda). I keep thinking about my life, what I want from it, who I want from it, and when I want everything. I look around, and see opportunity, I see all the things I know I'd be good at, and try to choose the best path for me. It's a nightmare.

Just ordered a shitload of Thai food from www.cuisinecourier.com. I don't think Chalks and I realised how much there would be. There were five dishes, and now I'm stuffed to the brim. Can't move.

These signs are littered around Sydney's transport system, trying to promote awareness to prevent terrorism. Personally, I didn't think about terrorism, I thought about Mariah.

Now I'm thinking about hearing Mariah at Arq on Sunday night. Oh, the excitement. I can't believe this is a viable blog entry. Chalks wants to watch 'The Ring'. Maybe we should. In a large old Victorian style house, with the two of us (wimps at the best of times) watching 'The Ring'... It should be an interesting night.

posted by Christopher at 4:08 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wimps? speak for yourself! im a man!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Running. Jibberish.
  • Get Together
  • Know In Your Heart
  • Wanna go to Arq and just get fucked - Part 2
  • Wanna go to Arq and just get fucked - Part 1
  • Desire is such a beautiful word.
  • Cruising Dark Clouds
  • Parkville Penthouse
  • Luurrve.
  • An Asian Rhythm Nation

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard