The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Get Together

It's all an illusion
There's too much confusion

Down in your heart
Find the secret
Turn your head around
Baby we can do it
We can do it all right

Do you believe in love at first sight
It's an illusion, I don't care
Do you believe I can make you feel better
Too much confusion, come on over here

I searched my whole life
To find the secret
But all I did was open up my eyes
Baby we can do it
We can do it all right

Do you believe that we can change the future
Do you believe I can make you feel better

Can we get together
I really wanna be with you
Come on, check it out with me
I hope you feel the same way too

It's all an illusion
There's too much confusion
I'll make you feel better
If it's bitter at the start
Then it's sweeter in the end


posted by Christopher at 3:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Know In Your Heart
  • Wanna go to Arq and just get fucked - Part 2
  • Wanna go to Arq and just get fucked - Part 1
  • Desire is such a beautiful word.
  • Cruising Dark Clouds
  • Parkville Penthouse
  • Luurrve.
  • An Asian Rhythm Nation
  • Friday Night St. Jerome's
  • I saw a new heaven / and a new earth

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard