This is gay.
My father has been really keen for us to get a family portrait done, as it's been something like 15 years since the last.
Mum wants it to be done after her treatment is finished. The terror in her eyes as we discussed it was numbing. Killing.
I know she's a mess on the inside.
I know she's getting the best treatment, the best doctors...all of that, but I still want more for her. Why Freemason's? Why not Cabrini? Who's the doctor? Who's the surgeon? Why the fuck won't anyone answer me?!
Mum wants it to be done after her treatment is finished. The terror in her eyes as we discussed it was numbing. Killing.
I know she's a mess on the inside.
I know she's getting the best treatment, the best doctors...all of that, but I still want more for her. Why Freemason's? Why not Cabrini? Who's the doctor? Who's the surgeon? Why the fuck won't anyone answer me?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home