Got me losin it.
Last night. What a great night. Uh. Haven't had such a great night in weeks. A night of silence, relaxation and the perfect amount of company. Living in a house with three others is somewhat strenuous upon the need to have some isolation, and then on top of that, one has to take into account that those three other house members do actually have friends. More company.
I decided to travel home by tram tonight. First time trekking back to Parkville alone and by tram. I pulled the stop cord too early, luckily other people needed my trial stop. I walked in the door to a warm Victorian home. Silent and with only one light on. It was beautiful. Walking straight to my room, I dumped my stuff, and stripped to my jocks and my white shirt. As I told Brad, very Carrie Bradshaw. My computer and me. Good Times. Btw, no sexual relation between my computer and me being in my jocks...
It was so good to just sit at the dining table and do nothing. Just sit there and appreciate the silence. As I told Imma today at work, I was in some major need of isolation. Leaving a relationship tends to make me crave the companionship of friends. But always at some point, I reach psychotic break, and just need to be alone. That was yesterday.
After I got over the isolation, I called Chalks and we headed to get take out. I stuffed my face with a dinner for two (I'm pregnant) from KFC. The stupid slag (really, she was a stupid slag - apparently they don't just exist in Sydney) behind the counter gave us such attitude, I should've slapped her.
I've been working on some drafts for Imma's invitation. Nothing really concrete yet, so I thought I might leave you with some production photos. Lol. Wanker.


The fucking crystals. Eyelash glue, crystals and Joseph's crazy music.


1:30am. Tired and fucked. But all good. Imma wanted to wear the crystals home. No darling. No.
Got to get ready for work.
PunkOnAir : Rihanna - S.O.S
I decided to travel home by tram tonight. First time trekking back to Parkville alone and by tram. I pulled the stop cord too early, luckily other people needed my trial stop. I walked in the door to a warm Victorian home. Silent and with only one light on. It was beautiful. Walking straight to my room, I dumped my stuff, and stripped to my jocks and my white shirt. As I told Brad, very Carrie Bradshaw. My computer and me. Good Times. Btw, no sexual relation between my computer and me being in my jocks...
It was so good to just sit at the dining table and do nothing. Just sit there and appreciate the silence. As I told Imma today at work, I was in some major need of isolation. Leaving a relationship tends to make me crave the companionship of friends. But always at some point, I reach psychotic break, and just need to be alone. That was yesterday.
After I got over the isolation, I called Chalks and we headed to get take out. I stuffed my face with a dinner for two (I'm pregnant) from KFC. The stupid slag (really, she was a stupid slag - apparently they don't just exist in Sydney) behind the counter gave us such attitude, I should've slapped her.
I've been working on some drafts for Imma's invitation. Nothing really concrete yet, so I thought I might leave you with some production photos. Lol. Wanker.


The fucking crystals. Eyelash glue, crystals and Joseph's crazy music.


1:30am. Tired and fucked. But all good. Imma wanted to wear the crystals home. No darling. No.
Got to get ready for work.
PunkOnAir : Rihanna - S.O.S

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home