Empty thoughts
I shouldn't be worried should I? There's nothing going on. This always happens. My sister and my ex. They had dinner, and I'm cool with that, but when neither of them are in a talkative mood towards me afterwards, it makes you wonder....why?
It's all part of stage three. Seeing your ex out. I totally didn't remember this stage. He was at the Market on Saturday night. Why was I so inquisitive? I don't actually care, but as Chalks said, you either want to know all or nothing. I guess it's the same with the dinner. I want to be cool and not really know the details, but at the same time, I do.
Anyway, missing my late night chat right now. It always sounds so good. mhmm. Head over heels right now. To let you know, I'm in a really dangerous place. Holding back...
Can't really sleep. Not really trying either. Lol. I should get some sleep though. Here are the family dogs. Their blog debut. Rexy is on top, Tiger on the bottom... (She's more of a top really, but hey)


I had to blog these lyrics as I think that they possibly are my favourite lyrics right now. So don't worry, they don't relate to anyone, or mean anything. They're just so damn good. Cheers to you, Lauryn.
// it could all be so simple // but you'd rather make it hard //
// loving you is like a battle // and we both end up with scars //
// is this just a silly game // that forces you to act this way //
// forces you to scream my name // then pretend that you can't stay //
// tell me who i have to be // to get some reciprocity //
// see no one loves you more than me // and no one ever will //
// i keep letting you back in // how can i explain myself //
// as painful as this thing has been // i just can't be with no one else //
// see i know what we've got to do // you let go and i'll let go too //
// cos no one's hurt me more than you // and no one ever will //
// no matter how i think we go // you always seem to let me know //
// it ain't working // no, it ain't working //
// and when i try to walk away // you'd hurt yourself to make me stay
// this is crazy, this is crazy //
// care for me, care for me // i know you care for me //
// there for me, there for me // said you'll be there for me //
// cry for me, cry for me // you said you'd die for me //
// give to me, give to me // why won't you live for me//
// cry for me, cry for me // you said you'd die for me //
//where were you when i needed you? //
//
Beautiful aren't they?
Anyway, on a completely different topic... Is it wrong, that in my wallet, my State Library card has been replaced by a Vintage Cellars Wine Club card? Yeah, you're right, it's fine. 'Night my people.
It's all part of stage three. Seeing your ex out. I totally didn't remember this stage. He was at the Market on Saturday night. Why was I so inquisitive? I don't actually care, but as Chalks said, you either want to know all or nothing. I guess it's the same with the dinner. I want to be cool and not really know the details, but at the same time, I do.
Anyway, missing my late night chat right now. It always sounds so good. mhmm. Head over heels right now. To let you know, I'm in a really dangerous place. Holding back...
Can't really sleep. Not really trying either. Lol. I should get some sleep though. Here are the family dogs. Their blog debut. Rexy is on top, Tiger on the bottom... (She's more of a top really, but hey)


I had to blog these lyrics as I think that they possibly are my favourite lyrics right now. So don't worry, they don't relate to anyone, or mean anything. They're just so damn good. Cheers to you, Lauryn.
// it could all be so simple // but you'd rather make it hard //
// loving you is like a battle // and we both end up with scars //
// is this just a silly game // that forces you to act this way //
// forces you to scream my name // then pretend that you can't stay //
// tell me who i have to be // to get some reciprocity //
// see no one loves you more than me // and no one ever will //
// i keep letting you back in // how can i explain myself //
// as painful as this thing has been // i just can't be with no one else //
// see i know what we've got to do // you let go and i'll let go too //
// cos no one's hurt me more than you // and no one ever will //
// no matter how i think we go // you always seem to let me know //
// it ain't working // no, it ain't working //
// and when i try to walk away // you'd hurt yourself to make me stay
// this is crazy, this is crazy //
// care for me, care for me // i know you care for me //
// there for me, there for me // said you'll be there for me //
// cry for me, cry for me // you said you'd die for me //
// give to me, give to me // why won't you live for me//
// cry for me, cry for me // you said you'd die for me //
//where were you when i needed you? //
//
Beautiful aren't they?
Anyway, on a completely different topic... Is it wrong, that in my wallet, my State Library card has been replaced by a Vintage Cellars Wine Club card? Yeah, you're right, it's fine. 'Night my people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home