Monday.
Just got home from a wanky pre-release for a new block of apartments to be built by the Yarra in Abbottsford. It looks great, costs a shitload, and would certainly be an interesting venture if taken up by my sister and I. This morning, all I could think about was whether I'd have enough money to splurge this weekend, the answer being no, but this afternoon, all I had in my head was mortgage repayments, government grants, and apartment specifications. It's definitely brought out by my sister. When we're together, I become this uber-mature power-man who just wants to capitalise on every opportunity and take on every venture. Of course, it's all been talk in the past, and there are a lot of factors that need to be resolved before the decision of buying one of these apartments goes ahead, but I am keen. The thought of having a property, albeit a mortgaged one, at the age of 23 sounds great. Finally something other than great clothes, great music and great shoes to my name. My sister is always all-guns-blazing. She's perhaps too excitable, so I'm the one sitting there at this pre-release (there was absolutely nobody else there under the age of 45) questioning everything. 'What are the walls made of? What has the architect done before this? Who are the developers? How many residential properties have the developed before? And which ones?'. I felt mature. Like, stable. Which is definitely a welcome change from the crazy past few weeks, where I've been running around like a special guest star on The OC.
'Mischa! Look out, don't take drugs! Oh my god, Ryan, you're so hot! Summer, you're such a biatch!'
Uh. The delirium right now. I feel really fat. I know it sounds crazy, but after days of eating the best food ever, care of the amazing Chalks, and after chowing down on Breadtop and KFC, it's time for me to hit the floor and start my sit ups. Meanwhile. Ultra excited, perhaps even nervous about a certain visitor coming soon. Carmel even noticed my tension today, as I stood dumbfounded staring at her and Jane while in my shop, thinking to myself, 'God, everyone is so vague today', then realising that I wasn't concentrating on any conversation that was directed to me. Later on, after more milling about, I tried on a shitload of tops before closing time, and as this one (above left) has been a divisive t-shirt amongst the AG crew, I wonder if it's a wise decision to buy. What do you think? (This is a choose your own adventure blog) Too yellow? Too gay? Too much cleavage?
PunkOnAir : Ciara Featuring Chamillionaire - Get Up
'Mischa! Look out, don't take drugs! Oh my god, Ryan, you're so hot! Summer, you're such a biatch!'
Uh. The delirium right now. I feel really fat. I know it sounds crazy, but after days of eating the best food ever, care of the amazing Chalks, and after chowing down on Breadtop and KFC, it's time for me to hit the floor and start my sit ups. Meanwhile. Ultra excited, perhaps even nervous about a certain visitor coming soon. Carmel even noticed my tension today, as I stood dumbfounded staring at her and Jane while in my shop, thinking to myself, 'God, everyone is so vague today', then realising that I wasn't concentrating on any conversation that was directed to me. Later on, after more milling about, I tried on a shitload of tops before closing time, and as this one (above left) has been a divisive t-shirt amongst the AG crew, I wonder if it's a wise decision to buy. What do you think? (This is a choose your own adventure blog) Too yellow? Too gay? Too much cleavage?PunkOnAir : Ciara Featuring Chamillionaire - Get Up

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home