The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Friday, August 11, 2006

Thinking Of Tomorrow; With The Sunset In Your Eyes

Not looking forward to today.

Working all day (3 hours extra for no pay). New stock comes in. We're understaffed. I'm emotionally unstable. I'm tired.

Warm air is wafting through the window. It's throwing me right off.

I need a hug.


PunkOnAir : The Sabres Of Paradise - Smokebelch II (Beatless Mix)

posted by Christopher at 9:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This Is My Show
  • I Want To Please You. Please You, Baby.
  • Neon Nights
  • No Deja Vu Just Me And My....
  • Smoking Cigarettes
  • Crazy In Fuckin' Love. Word.
  • What’s the point of wearing someone else’s skin?
  • That's hot babe!
  • Mulan's Decision
  • A defining moment will come

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard