The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Tomorrow it's back to real life

I'm really sorry. I'm coming down after a huge night at onesixone. It feels like I just fucking everything up again. I don't want you to think I don't want to talk to you. That's never the case. Perhaps it's my nature to assume the worst. To assume that life won't take the turns I would like, just out of spite out of my past. I was upset. I am upset. We all need reassurance, most probably me more than anyone else. I need to know I'm the one. The only one. You can tell me anything, although I'd rather know everything because I'm sure I love you. And I worry. You're not here, and I'm lonely and sad. Again, I'm coming down. So maybe this is all an exaggeration of emotions, or perhaps it's my deepest emotions surfacing.

//
You got it like I like it and I feel the need to say

Baby It's forever and I really mean to
Make you feel as special as I see you baby

Never have I ever been around someone
Who makes life so free and life so fun
And as crazy as it may sound, I ain't joking baby

When I'm in those arms of yours
I'm so gone
The things I like
Can't tell me it's not right
When I'm with you
I lose myself and no one
Can make me do
What I can't wait to do
When I'm with you

I don't want tomorrow to come
And if I had my way
I'd spend every day and night in your arms
So let me lay here
And feel what happiness feels like
And wish for it to last because
Tomorrow it's back to real life
//


PunkOnAir : Janet Jackson - With U

posted by Christopher at 9:54 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Calm Inside The Storm said...

You know babe, we both need that reassurance. It is so hard for both of us. . . Sometimes I think maybe I am too sensitive. . . I honestly miss you more than I really thought that I would. 4 days 7 hours my darling.

3:13 PM  
Blogger JaredH said...

um, i think you need to take a few less pills dude :p

j.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • The one is the breath we breathe
  • Tell me you're the only one / come over here and g...
  • Just pretend that we have no more tomorrow
  • And this feeling goes on and on...
  • Dancin' on the floor / Feelin' the slow groove
  • ... If you're nasty ...
  • Get the point? Good. Let's dance.
  • Love Will Never Do...
  • In those arms.
  • don't stop... don't stop...

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard