The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tell me you're the only one / come over here and get some

Mum just woke me up with a strange phone call from the hospital. She wants to have a thanksgiving mass on Sunday. Fair enough.

'Is everything okay?'

'Yeah. It's okay, I just want you to say thankyou, and say a prayer okay? Love you...'

Whoa.

'Love you too Mum...'

The last time we said those words was when I left her with my grandfather in the Philippines before he died. Waay too depressing to think about, so I should start saying it to her more often. The results from the operation come through today I think... So she must be extremely nervous.

I bought a new pair of Tigers on Sunday. I just can't help myself, they're just so hot, and I need more, more, more! I'm trying to get a full colour range. I need a green pair now, and also some black and white ones for my basic pair. I really should get two of the same, only because I know I'll thrash them and wear them out, then cry over the disintegrated laces and shoe particles. God help my addiction.

Paulina, Melbourne Central is only open late tonight until 7, I think. But why are you shopping there anyway? :-P Love ya baby. Not long now. Chocolate Buddha > The Workshop > onesixone.


PunkOnAir : Janet Jackson - All For You

posted by Christopher at 8:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Just pretend that we have no more tomorrow
  • And this feeling goes on and on...
  • Dancin' on the floor / Feelin' the slow groove
  • ... If you're nasty ...
  • Get the point? Good. Let's dance.
  • Love Will Never Do...
  • In those arms.
  • don't stop... don't stop...
  • My Sugababe.
  • Bye-bye... Bi... Thai... whatever

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard