The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Saturday, September 16, 2006

... If you're nasty ...

Scattered as all hell for the past few days. So I decided to drag everyone out tonight and have a night at the Lexington (I know I swore I wouldn't do it again, but hey, it's medallion night, and it's free drinks for two hours) and maybe onesixone later on... Dance dance dance!

Nothing left for me to do but dance
These bad times I'm going through
... Just dance

I really need to blog. Properly blog. I need my therapy, but tonight, isn't the right time.

I spivved twice within half an hour today. Thank God. A little extra money in the kitty couldn't hurt at this time. The first was with a guy who was buying an outfit for his sons Christening. Decked him out with the new cotton suit, a shirt and the oriental tie (which is soo not oriental, but that's a whole other issue)... The second was with a woman who seemed to be browsing for her partner... I thought she'd bring him back in to try everything on. I was bored so I gave her the full service... Colour combinations, concepts, possibilities... Everything. At the end of it, she decided to take it all. Suit, shirt, tie, belt... Done. Thanks for coming! The crew was shocked.

Speaking of gift buying... What to get Paulina?! One week until her birthday, and the excitement is growing. It will be pretty easy to be honest, cos that girl makes everything look cool...

And so it begins... The countdown to Janet. Everyone pull out their Janet records and party! Time to celebrate 20 years of classic pop.


PunkOnAir : Janet Jackson - The Pleasure Principle

posted by Christopher at 7:55 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is what i want for my bday. you by my side all night drinking ridiculous amounts of alcohol and basking in the radiant light of your new love.
talking sht. having an amazing night.
thats it.
oh. and 5 minute updates on how hot we look that night, of course.
of course.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Get the point? Good. Let's dance.
  • Love Will Never Do...
  • In those arms.
  • don't stop... don't stop...
  • My Sugababe.
  • Bye-bye... Bi... Thai... whatever
  • The Black Sky Danced With Stars
  • Kill Bill
  • Sponsored by Fred Perry / Onitsuka Tiger
  • Are you ready? (Part 2)

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard