The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

In those arms.

I'm almost always thinking about him. And when I'm not thinking about him, I think about thinking about him.

//
Never have I ever been around someone
Who makes life so free and life so fun
And as crazy as it may sound
I ain't jokin' baby

Cos when I'm in those arms of yours, I'm so calm
The things I like can't tell me it's not right
When I'm with you I lose myself
And no one can make me do what I can't wait to do
When I'm with you

When I'm with you
//


PunkOnAir : Janet - 2.0. Y.O. Album Sampler (Featuring Call On Me, So Excited, Enjoy, Show Me & With You)

posted by Christopher at 10:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • don't stop... don't stop...
  • My Sugababe.
  • Bye-bye... Bi... Thai... whatever
  • The Black Sky Danced With Stars
  • Kill Bill
  • Sponsored by Fred Perry / Onitsuka Tiger
  • Are you ready? (Part 2)
  • Are you ready?
  • Come A Little Closer
  • Seems Like It Was Yesterday...

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard