The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sponsored by Fred Perry / Onitsuka Tiger

Alright alright. Great day today. I finally got some decent sleep, it's been almost a month. Fell asleep with hallucinations running through my head, and strange feelings running throughout my body, which has been a regular occurrence of late. Most likely due to my lack of sleep. I slept for nine hours, and had some crazy dreams, all of which I do not remember at all now. You know what I mean, when you just know the dreams were freaky.

Went to work energised, although I was feeling a little let down by the weather today. Luke was absolutely no help to me today whatsoever, so I'm fine with the idea that he might be moving on soon. Can anyone say 'Imma for Dean's 2IC'? Hell yeah.

Anyway, we got our shipment of new shoes today. I need new work shoes, as my current Dolce's are falling apart. I love them so much. How will I let go? I'll go for the new black Dolce loafers. Fucking sexy. And they fit like a glove. Haha. Love glove. Haven't heard that term in ages.

I had lunch with Liam today at Ca De Vin, which is strangely
becoming our local lunch haunt. We had some wine and some Saganaki, with some almond loaf with green olive tapanade. Lovely. I went back to work, and probably from not eating all day, I was strangely tipsy. Or randy (thanks to Brad, who sent me so many photos of him in his fuckin' spunky red undies, that I could make a flip book if I wanted to), either way, I was distracted from work. Haha. I went into Prime, and saw the last pair of the Fred Perry hotpants (how embarrassing, but everyone who judges can get fucked... they look hot... right?). I need them for Sleaze. Done and done. They're white with navy blue, pink, and white trim. So I'm thinking I might wear them with a white Fred Perry polo with navy trim, and the new pink Onitsuka Tigers (with black stripes). So I may need some aviators, and then... Voila! I'm a Missy Elliott back up dancer. Ghetto Fabulous?

Imma, Liam and I all decided to ditch the fashion thingy tonight, in a bid to save some money for Paulina's Birthday spectacular, and also to catch up on some more lost sleep. So tonight, once again, I'm spending in house. No more Fashion Week thank you!

posted by Christopher at 7:30 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Chalks said...

darling. new work shoes or sleazeball outfit?


... SLEAZEBALL...

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Are you ready? (Part 2)
  • Are you ready?
  • Come A Little Closer
  • Seems Like It Was Yesterday...
  • A Head
  • Back To Reality
  • What have you done for D lately?
  • I just wanna take a picture.
  • Monday.
  • Let's Get It On (Part I)

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard