Back To Reality
And the window has just closed.
The past five days have been phenomenal. Nothing seems to matter anymore. The dirty clothes can stay there, the sheets can stay fucked up, my desk can stay dishevelled. I don't want to work tomorrow. I haven't been so happy in months. Everything is so much more alive to me now, music finally makes me twitch in a way that it hasn't in ages.
Time to go back to reality. But I'm not ready just yet. Just one more minute... Please?
PunkOnAir : Janet Featuring Khia - So Excited
P.S. I think I'll go to DJ's tomorrow and try to get a sample of Bulgari Pour Homme. Take me away.
The past five days have been phenomenal. Nothing seems to matter anymore. The dirty clothes can stay there, the sheets can stay fucked up, my desk can stay dishevelled. I don't want to work tomorrow. I haven't been so happy in months. Everything is so much more alive to me now, music finally makes me twitch in a way that it hasn't in ages.
Time to go back to reality. But I'm not ready just yet. Just one more minute... Please?
PunkOnAir : Janet Featuring Khia - So Excited
P.S. I think I'll go to DJ's tomorrow and try to get a sample of Bulgari Pour Homme. Take me away.

1 Comments:
just think: sep 23. you know that's the real test - the second coming.
that, and the fact that you'll have to focus on TWO things at the one time. my brthday. and...my birthday :)
haaa. am so happy he'll be here then. did he like his new sunnies?
Post a Comment
<< Home