The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Monday, August 21, 2006

I just wanna take a picture.



I don't even remember when this was taken over the past week, but now that it's on youtube, I don't have a choice but to acknoledge that it exists. Hehehe.

Don't you just love Chalks' face. He's so zoned out, it's hysterical. Liam looks like an uncontrollable monkey on speed, and I just look like I'm dancing like a special person.

Ahh yes, the Sunday night after Imma's Birthday. That's when it was...

Good times.



posted by Christopher at 10:06 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Chalks said...

hi it wasnt the sunday after immas party. if it was, i would have been wearing my white calibre top. i think it was the wednesday, or maybe tuesday. wait. ill check the camera. it was wednesday.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

That's how fucked I've been. It's finally catching up with us mister.

Uh. Drainer.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Monday.
  • Let's Get It On (Part I)
  • I don't wanna be here.
  • Thinking Of Tomorrow; With The Sunset In Your Eyes
  • This Is My Show
  • I Want To Please You. Please You, Baby.
  • Neon Nights
  • No Deja Vu Just Me And My....
  • Smoking Cigarettes
  • Crazy In Fuckin' Love. Word.

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard