Bye-bye... Bi... Thai... whatever
A Sunday off!! Woo hoo! Feels like forever since I've had a day off, and no, Jury Duty does not count. Spent last night at a fun gaysian barbeque, the 'Bye Bye Bouverie BBQ' for Chalks. Imma and I rocked up at around 7, with bottles of feral red wine. Sorry about that, but c'mon, we bought it on Elizabeth Street. After some great lamb and potato salad, we all just sat around and chatted... In the bathroom... As we discussed outfits and plans for Sleaze Ball.
Got a great photo of Quan to add to the 'Squatter' Collection. The boys worry me sometimes, and sometimes I worry myself. It was all good though. We've pretty much sorted out our outfits for both Sleaze and Home (Tony Moran bring it on!)... Quan in white pants and white suspenders, Chalks in a white torn hoody with cargo pants and bling, and me in Fred Perry hot pants, polo, Tiger shoes and cap. For Home, we're going with black. Quan in a black low slung singlet with (?), Chalks sporting black shorts and a 2xist singlet and me in black pants and black suspenders and black mask. We were getting really excited.
After exiting the bathroom (very glamorous), we came to find the rest of the boys, playing a psycho game of Scrabble. Scrabble. On a Saturday night. We all sat around listening to music and laughing at really silly things. It was good to hang out with all of them. I haven't seen them since before my last trip to Sydney. I caught up with Freddy and Simon, finally. Beautiful boys.
After some chocolate cake and ice cream, Charles and Chalks decided to play a game of Scrabble, and after awhile, everyone joined in and changed the game to 'Dirty Scrabble'. I was fearing the removal of clothing... It was Freddy's turn first, and as I looked as his letters, the best word ever just came straight out at me... I declared that the first person to get the word 'Cunty', wins the game.
After some discussion to go 'Shopping' at The Market, Imma and I decided it was time to head home. We passed some fucked up object on Bouverie Street. Some sort of homage to bicycle accidents, or some shit. It was totally weird, Imma just stopped right next to it, and we started to take photos, to try and decipher what the hell it was.
It was a strange, but really cool night. Thanks boys.
Congratulations to Bradley J for becoming an Uncle. Ava Grace. Gorgeous girl. :-)
PunkOnAir : Janet - Together Again (Tony Moran 7" Edit With Janet Vocal Intro)
Got a great photo of Quan to add to the 'Squatter' Collection. The boys worry me sometimes, and sometimes I worry myself. It was all good though. We've pretty much sorted out our outfits for both Sleaze and Home (Tony Moran bring it on!)... Quan in white pants and white suspenders, Chalks in a white torn hoody with cargo pants and bling, and me in Fred Perry hot pants, polo, Tiger shoes and cap. For Home, we're going with black. Quan in a black low slung singlet with (?), Chalks sporting black shorts and a 2xist singlet and me in black pants and black suspenders and black mask. We were getting really excited.After exiting the bathroom (very glamorous), we came to find the rest of the boys, playing a psycho game of Scrabble. Scrabble. On a Saturday night. We all sat around listening to music and laughing at really silly things. It was good to hang out with all of them. I haven't seen them since before my last trip to Sydney. I caught up with Freddy and Simon, finally. Beautiful boys.
After some chocolate cake and ice cream, Charles and Chalks decided to play a game of Scrabble, and after awhile, everyone joined in and changed the game to 'Dirty Scrabble'. I was fearing the removal of clothing... It was Freddy's turn first, and as I looked as his letters, the best word ever just came straight out at me... I declared that the first person to get the word 'Cunty', wins the game.
After some discussion to go 'Shopping' at The Market, Imma and I decided it was time to head home. We passed some fucked up object on Bouverie Street. Some sort of homage to bicycle accidents, or some shit. It was totally weird, Imma just stopped right next to it, and we started to take photos, to try and decipher what the hell it was.It was a strange, but really cool night. Thanks boys.
Congratulations to Bradley J for becoming an Uncle. Ava Grace. Gorgeous girl. :-)
PunkOnAir : Janet - Together Again (Tony Moran 7" Edit With Janet Vocal Intro)

1 Comments:
thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home