The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Kill Bill

Joseph, Erin and I just made a trip to Burger Republic on High St. North Melbourne. I love the burgers there, one often craves Burger Republic, perhaps due to the tomato relish and the fresh buns... On the burgers that is... I almost cried at Burger Republic. Something just hit me like a truck.

'Do you think you can stay extra days after the party? I want to spend some time with you...', Brad sms'd me.

'I can arrange to have the Tuesday off too. We'd need more though, right? How long you want me around me? Dx'
'Forever'


Bang. Gone. On the floor. That truck just ran over me, and Brad was at the wheel.

Brad to me, is like a breath of fresh air. I can't write why I like him, for some reason, I can't list off characteristics. The question of why I like him is one that doesn't need to be asked. I just do. There's just that chemistry. I mean, I can say that he makes me laugh, that he's so intelligent and motivated, that he energises me and makes me want to want more, and that he's incredibly sexy, but there's more to it. What I like about him can't be written down. It's that weird euphoric feeling you get when you've just accomplished something and you feel proud and validated. I've asked friends how I am when I'm with Brad, and they've seen how I am around him, and they can feel the energy that comes from me when we're together. And I know it exists. I feel it too. I just don't know how to describe it.


posted by Christopher at 10:46 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can think of a word. ;)

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Sponsored by Fred Perry / Onitsuka Tiger
  • Are you ready? (Part 2)
  • Are you ready?
  • Come A Little Closer
  • Seems Like It Was Yesterday...
  • A Head
  • Back To Reality
  • What have you done for D lately?
  • I just wanna take a picture.
  • Monday.

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard