My Sugababe.
She's leaving. And I'm going to cry. Unashamedly cry.
Dearest Babycakes,
As I sit here writing this, Joseph is on my computer playing his inane country/pop/funk/rock music, Erin is working away downstairs, and I'm sprawled out on my bed reflecting on what my life has been over the past 2 years. 2 Years with Carmel.
I still remember meeting you that warm day on the tram on Swanston Street, with your vibrant, loud and charming personality, completely grasping my heart. I knew immediately, I really did, that we would be friends - though to what extent, I did not know.
When I moved out of home in less than ideal circumstances with nowhere to go and nothing to my name, your arms were wide open - welcoming and warm. I had never felt that kind of unconditional love from any of my friends, let alone someone whom I had only known a few months. You taught me so much about generosity and open mindedness - and I attribute many of my mature characteristics to your teachings.
Your spirit and fire as an independent person, are qualities I one day hope to emulate, as watching you stand your ground is inspiring.

Now, we watch each other grow - you're moving away to a far away land - with the man of your dreams. You both make such a beautiful couple. You know, selfishly, I wish he was mean and treated you poorly, only so I could hate him and convince you to stay. But alas, he's sweet, beautiful and treats you like a princess - and I couldn't be happier for you. I already miss you so much. Our witty banter, our disgusting sexual detail, our nudey flashes... You (and your breasts) have always made me smile.
You've done so much for me since we've been friends, and on top of our usual chats and updates that we'll have for each other, just remember, I'm always here for you if you need me - anytime. Our lives go on, but our friendship is timeless. Time to rock Margarent River baby!
... Round round baby, round round...
Love,
Your Asian Baby,
Dxx
Dearest Babycakes,
As I sit here writing this, Joseph is on my computer playing his inane country/pop/funk/rock music, Erin is working away downstairs, and I'm sprawled out on my bed reflecting on what my life has been over the past 2 years. 2 Years with Carmel.
I still remember meeting you that warm day on the tram on Swanston Street, with your vibrant, loud and charming personality, completely grasping my heart. I knew immediately, I really did, that we would be friends - though to what extent, I did not know.When I moved out of home in less than ideal circumstances with nowhere to go and nothing to my name, your arms were wide open - welcoming and warm. I had never felt that kind of unconditional love from any of my friends, let alone someone whom I had only known a few months. You taught me so much about generosity and open mindedness - and I attribute many of my mature characteristics to your teachings.
Your spirit and fire as an independent person, are qualities I one day hope to emulate, as watching you stand your ground is inspiring.

Now, we watch each other grow - you're moving away to a far away land - with the man of your dreams. You both make such a beautiful couple. You know, selfishly, I wish he was mean and treated you poorly, only so I could hate him and convince you to stay. But alas, he's sweet, beautiful and treats you like a princess - and I couldn't be happier for you. I already miss you so much. Our witty banter, our disgusting sexual detail, our nudey flashes... You (and your breasts) have always made me smile.
You've done so much for me since we've been friends, and on top of our usual chats and updates that we'll have for each other, just remember, I'm always here for you if you need me - anytime. Our lives go on, but our friendship is timeless. Time to rock Margarent River baby!... Round round baby, round round...
Love,
Your Asian Baby,
Dxx

1 Comments:
i'm crying...
Post a Comment
<< Home