70 Rupees To Paradise Road Part 1
I flew to Sydney on Friday night. I didn't tell work. I was ready to buy a stool and some rope... Work was that bad. I finished work at six, and headed straight from work to the airport, with my two gay retro bags in tow. I felt so corporate, it was weird, traveling in my suit to a destination to meet my boyfriend for the weekend. Anyway, I traveled Virgin Blue (ew). And to my dismay and horrid disappointment, upon arrival in Sydney, we were all made to walk the tarmac. Hehe. It would only be hot if it were summer, no wind, it was my private jet, and I was decked out in a beige/black/white/aviator-sunnies outfit. But alas, this was not that time.
After walking through the arrivals lounge and to the bag carousel, I noticed my boy. The posture, the shoulders, the face, the eyes. And I smiled. All I could do was that. Smile. I had missed that warm, tight embrace. I didn't want to let go. I was so happy. We headed back to Pyrmont, and I was to quickly settle in, as we were going to find something for dinner. For something quick and close, we headed to Harbourside.
It felt like a first date all over again. The weeks of communicating over the phone, had removed our physical familiarity, but not our ability to be comfortable. As much as I felt unfamiliar with having him close, I still felt calm and relaxed with him. We shared smiles and giggles and by the end of the night, it was like we had never left each other. Falling asleep in his embrace was amazing. We could've been on a container ship, or a street corner resting on cardboard and it would not of mattered. I felt home.
Saturday morning, and we awoke to go and pickup the rental car from Star City Casino (an atrocious excuse for a casino, but strangely appealing with their basic 'impact' typeface, and kath&kim styling tips). The Avis rental outlet smelt like America. It was weird. It reminded me of my teenage days of travelling with the parentals (ew) through the States.
We headed back to Pyrmont to meet with Eddy, the boy we were selling our Sleaze tickets to. Brad had an idea that he was Asian from his Amerasian type accent, as we tried to decipher his voice over the phone. As we sat outside his apartment block having a coffee, a hot motorcycle rocked up with two boys. One was Asian, one was Anglo. The Anglo was Eddy, Justin - his partner. Close, but no cigar. Hehe.
After the exchange and some indecisive decision making, we agreed to head towards Crown Street to find a little cafe. Alas, we didn't, so we turned to Oxford Street and had a lunch in Deckbar at Taylor's Square. We sat in the sunshine, kissing and touching (all appropriately, mind you). Our relationship is so flirtatious, which is probably a result of mixing two individually 'flirtatious' people. It's reassuring that we are so happy with each other all the time.
We strolled down Oxford Street hand in hand. I spent a shitload on imported fashion magazines from the awesome newsagent near Stonewall. And after a Brad-induced embarrassing joke with the counter staff about my magazines and sticky pages, we continued our walk. Down through dirt cheap CD's (which looks like it's going out of business), through Hum Records (which we all don't shop at anymore) and onto Hyde Park.
Sorry to sound like a teenager, but Hyde Park was 'really cool'. I could spend hours in that park, provided there was nice weather. Perfectly positioned in the city, but filled with nature enough to overt the hustle and bustle of Sydney life. It's an escapism for me. We sat in Hyde Park, facing each other, legs intertwined, hugging and kissing, making up for all the time we'd spent apart. And then there was silence.
'There's something I want to say to you...'
On the way home, we met up with Chalks and Quan to give them their Sleaze tickets. I was missing Chalks and the family back in Melbourne, not in the sense that I'd rather be with them, but it will be cool when the family, myself and Brad can all hang out together...
After seeing Chalks and Quan, we headed back home to Pyrmont and chilled out for awhile, once again taking part in indecisive decision making. We're terrible when it comes to making decisions. I honestly didn't care what we did, as long as we were together... I wasn't there to go out and go crazy. It was time to spend with him.
Let's precede this paragraph with this... Monorails are so cool.
We caught the monorail to World Square on George Street, and headed into the Spanish Quarter, a small area of Sydney CBD that is filled with traditional Spanish Restaurants. We settled at the Spanish Terrazas, a cute restaurant with a bubbly waitress and a Spanish band playing by the dancefloor. We were seated on the side, away from the large family-like tables, in an intimate setting. We shared some Tapas, the Seafood Paella and a jug of San Gria. After downing the lovely meal, we rolled out of the restaurant. We tried walking it off, moving onwards to Slide, Brad's favourite Sydney gay-bar. And rightfully so, since it's cool, hot and sexy. I must admit, after three bears, I was tipsy... You know that lovey kind of tipsy/drunk? Yeah, that was me.
We went home and had hot sex. Enough said. Don't even go there. My god.
PunkOnAir : Janet Jackson - Tonight's The Night
After walking through the arrivals lounge and to the bag carousel, I noticed my boy. The posture, the shoulders, the face, the eyes. And I smiled. All I could do was that. Smile. I had missed that warm, tight embrace. I didn't want to let go. I was so happy. We headed back to Pyrmont, and I was to quickly settle in, as we were going to find something for dinner. For something quick and close, we headed to Harbourside.
It felt like a first date all over again. The weeks of communicating over the phone, had removed our physical familiarity, but not our ability to be comfortable. As much as I felt unfamiliar with having him close, I still felt calm and relaxed with him. We shared smiles and giggles and by the end of the night, it was like we had never left each other. Falling asleep in his embrace was amazing. We could've been on a container ship, or a street corner resting on cardboard and it would not of mattered. I felt home.
Saturday morning, and we awoke to go and pickup the rental car from Star City Casino (an atrocious excuse for a casino, but strangely appealing with their basic 'impact' typeface, and kath&kim styling tips). The Avis rental outlet smelt like America. It was weird. It reminded me of my teenage days of travelling with the parentals (ew) through the States.
We headed back to Pyrmont to meet with Eddy, the boy we were selling our Sleaze tickets to. Brad had an idea that he was Asian from his Amerasian type accent, as we tried to decipher his voice over the phone. As we sat outside his apartment block having a coffee, a hot motorcycle rocked up with two boys. One was Asian, one was Anglo. The Anglo was Eddy, Justin - his partner. Close, but no cigar. Hehe.
After the exchange and some indecisive decision making, we agreed to head towards Crown Street to find a little cafe. Alas, we didn't, so we turned to Oxford Street and had a lunch in Deckbar at Taylor's Square. We sat in the sunshine, kissing and touching (all appropriately, mind you). Our relationship is so flirtatious, which is probably a result of mixing two individually 'flirtatious' people. It's reassuring that we are so happy with each other all the time.
We strolled down Oxford Street hand in hand. I spent a shitload on imported fashion magazines from the awesome newsagent near Stonewall. And after a Brad-induced embarrassing joke with the counter staff about my magazines and sticky pages, we continued our walk. Down through dirt cheap CD's (which looks like it's going out of business), through Hum Records (which we all don't shop at anymore) and onto Hyde Park.
Sorry to sound like a teenager, but Hyde Park was 'really cool'. I could spend hours in that park, provided there was nice weather. Perfectly positioned in the city, but filled with nature enough to overt the hustle and bustle of Sydney life. It's an escapism for me. We sat in Hyde Park, facing each other, legs intertwined, hugging and kissing, making up for all the time we'd spent apart. And then there was silence.
'There's something I want to say to you...'
On the way home, we met up with Chalks and Quan to give them their Sleaze tickets. I was missing Chalks and the family back in Melbourne, not in the sense that I'd rather be with them, but it will be cool when the family, myself and Brad can all hang out together...
After seeing Chalks and Quan, we headed back home to Pyrmont and chilled out for awhile, once again taking part in indecisive decision making. We're terrible when it comes to making decisions. I honestly didn't care what we did, as long as we were together... I wasn't there to go out and go crazy. It was time to spend with him.
Let's precede this paragraph with this... Monorails are so cool.
We caught the monorail to World Square on George Street, and headed into the Spanish Quarter, a small area of Sydney CBD that is filled with traditional Spanish Restaurants. We settled at the Spanish Terrazas, a cute restaurant with a bubbly waitress and a Spanish band playing by the dancefloor. We were seated on the side, away from the large family-like tables, in an intimate setting. We shared some Tapas, the Seafood Paella and a jug of San Gria. After downing the lovely meal, we rolled out of the restaurant. We tried walking it off, moving onwards to Slide, Brad's favourite Sydney gay-bar. And rightfully so, since it's cool, hot and sexy. I must admit, after three bears, I was tipsy... You know that lovey kind of tipsy/drunk? Yeah, that was me.
We went home and had hot sex. Enough said. Don't even go there. My god.
PunkOnAir : Janet Jackson - Tonight's The Night

3 Comments:
Hot sex?? Exactly how hot was it? Can you tell me about it? Full details please. . . . mmmmmmm. . . . . ha, ha, ha. Actually you don't need to publish this comment :op xxx
i wanna know i wanna know!!!
:(
hmmm, im sure the boy will tell you all about it :op
Post a Comment
<< Home