Total All Out Water
My blog is going to be jumping over the next few days with drafted posts, Paulina's birthday, the week that followed, my Sydney trip, the family reunion... But for now, jump to now.
So yesterday, I was offered a position to work in Sydney for 6 months to a year. And I need to respond as soon as possible, as it could happen within the next 3 weeks. Where do I start to comprehend what this change could do to my life, and the life of people around me.
Fuk me dead.
PunkOnAir : Queen Of Japan - I Love Rock 'N'Roll
So yesterday, I was offered a position to work in Sydney for 6 months to a year. And I need to respond as soon as possible, as it could happen within the next 3 weeks. Where do I start to comprehend what this change could do to my life, and the life of people around me.
Fuk me dead.
PunkOnAir : Queen Of Japan - I Love Rock 'N'Roll

4 Comments:
you cant leave. you cant you cant. for all selfish reasons i should keep to myself, for all you've been and done for me, you cant.
but then again - life has a funny way of throwing doors open when you've been considering it. its gods way of chucking you a melways when you thought you were in the passenger seat. strange huh?
but purely for me - you can't. you are my bestfriend in the whole world, and what you've been to me - silent and loudly present - means more than you would ever comprehend.
fuk me dead. drinks tonight.
baby girl, don't make me cry. i think i should do this. but it hurts me like hell to leave my family of friends. the ones who have always been there for me. no one knows how great my friends are to me, you especially. fuk me dead.
i finish at 9. start at 1. call me. drinks tonight.
Talk about throwing you a curve ball, huh?
You gotta do whats good for you babe. All your friends love you, and they will be all there waiting for you when you get back . . .
Oh and Paulina - Babe, I promise to look after him. . . that is, if he wants me to. . . :o)
i've already had my little cry
Post a Comment
<< Home