The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I feel the heat from the fire

Recovering from a night at onesixone and I feel great. My mind is clear and my body is relaxed (albeit a bit exhausted from the dancing lol). We were a bit upset that Lunch and Chica piked on us, but in the end, it was an awesome night. I'll post pictures and a proper rundown later. I'm off to the parental home soon, bringing Chalks and Imma in tow. They'll finally meet my parents... And my auntie, the reigning queen of my father's side of the family.

God I love dancing at onesix.


PunkOnAir : Kelis Feat. Sean Paul - Fire

posted by Christopher at 3:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • My baby
  • Where there's fire, there's danger
  • Mark my words.
  • 70 Rupees To Paradise Road Part 1
  • Total All Out Water
  • Rushing home to see your smiling face
  • Tomorrow it's back to real life
  • The one is the breath we breathe
  • Tell me you're the only one / come over here and g...
  • Just pretend that we have no more tomorrow

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard