The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Feel your love

Could This Be Love

Do you think there's something funny about this scenario
We ain't spent a minute apart since the day we said hello
I adore your conversation and your vibe's so sensual
Are you feeling my connection
I just wanna know

Got me holdin' on for dear life thinkin' if I'll win or lose
Cause I'm feelin' so light headed from the freaky shit you do
Has to be an explanation what is good but I'm confused
Fantasy or reality
No, I don't have a clue

Boy you got me thinkin' I'm in love with you but
Still I'm wonderin' if you feel it too
My heart just skips a beat whenever I'm with you

Could this be love
Can't get you out of my mind
Could this be love
Your touch gives me butterflies
Could this be love
Should it be?
Could it be?
Help me solve this mystery
Could this be love



- written by Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
- performed by Janet Jackson
- taken from the 'Damita Jo' era



Such a beautiful night. Spent the night at my parents place... Had dinner... Laughed and laughed. It's smokey outside from the bush fires. It's going to be a hazy day tomorrow. I still don't feel the Christmas spirit. Everyone else is going mad about Christmas gifts. It seems like everyone is eating their heads from the inside out. And stressing about spending money they don't have.

I feel odd because I'm so relaxed. I just want to have a nice Christmas day. To see my mum happy. To enjoy the company of everyone I love... not worrying about whether my friends will like the gifts I bought them. They'll be fine. When do you really ever hate gifts? Scratch that. Paulina, don't respond.

Just let the day sail around. And sail away for another year.

We sat around the table tonight talking about investment, money and so forth. Mum had a heart attack when she found out I actually did invest. She had no idea. We joked about how Mum never knew anything that happened with the money she earnt. Dad would just take it and put it away... Embezzle. Lol.

The three wicked witches (aka aunties) are coming down to Melbourne for Christmas, driving down... in my aunty's Merc. Devi and I joked about how Asian they would look with their D&G bags, their new weaves and their sunglasses, with my Uncle snoring up against the window... cruising down the Hume. It will be an interesting Christmas.

What am I going to wear?

I drove home tonight listening to Janet's 'Could This Be Love' which is such a funky and uplifting song. The lyrics are cute and everytime I hear it, I just beam with a smile. I nod my head to the beat and sing with full heart. It's so beautifully coy and sensual. Ahh. Summer with Brad. Can't wait for January. Chilling out. Good times. It's so good to have him so close.


posted by Christopher at 12:22 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaah good times!
and dont forget the cruise through GREAT OCEAN ROAD to spend a night or two with me and my slack ass boyfriend.
good times!
we can tan and drink and tan and talk about drinking and tanning and sex and drinking....

love you dean.
good times x

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Lights Will Guide You Home
  • Elusive Kudo
  • Melbourne Runway
  • It's Not Who You Think It Is
  • Just One Heart Here To Save Me Now
  • ... and then we kiss
  • *sigh*
  • mafioso
  • Packing Heat.
  • You Stay On My Mind

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard