Just One Heart Here To Save Me Now
11:03pm
I'm sitting here until I have something blog worthy.
11:29pm
There's someone in my life, very dear to me, that I'm very worried about. Actually, right now in my life, I'm worried about everyone that's close to me.
This person in particular, is blind. Blind to the need to accept that reality does not always go the way we want it to, nor can we go throughout life running away from the consequences of our actions, searching for acceptance elsewhere that will hopefully save us and wash all our misfortunes away. From personal experience, leaving home on bad terms, running into things I knew were bad in the long run, but convenient in the present, I know how caught up one can get in the idea that tomorrow, everything will come together if you just ride the wave.
At the end of the day, that's crap. Sure, you can ride the wave, but that will never enable you to control where you end up. You have to make a move by yourself to make sure where you are tomorrow, is where you want to be, where you should be. Risking everything for something that you know may never last, especially when you have so much to lose, is scary. I know that. And sometimes it's better not to. Take the high road and work hard to sort things out. Because at the end of the day, your hard work will pay off and things will be better than you could ever imagine.
The truth will set you free. Compromise to capitalise.
How will I make them listen?
PunkOnAir : Kylie Minogue - I Believe In You
I'm sitting here until I have something blog worthy.
11:29pm
There's someone in my life, very dear to me, that I'm very worried about. Actually, right now in my life, I'm worried about everyone that's close to me.
This person in particular, is blind. Blind to the need to accept that reality does not always go the way we want it to, nor can we go throughout life running away from the consequences of our actions, searching for acceptance elsewhere that will hopefully save us and wash all our misfortunes away. From personal experience, leaving home on bad terms, running into things I knew were bad in the long run, but convenient in the present, I know how caught up one can get in the idea that tomorrow, everything will come together if you just ride the wave.
At the end of the day, that's crap. Sure, you can ride the wave, but that will never enable you to control where you end up. You have to make a move by yourself to make sure where you are tomorrow, is where you want to be, where you should be. Risking everything for something that you know may never last, especially when you have so much to lose, is scary. I know that. And sometimes it's better not to. Take the high road and work hard to sort things out. Because at the end of the day, your hard work will pay off and things will be better than you could ever imagine.
The truth will set you free. Compromise to capitalise.
How will I make them listen?
PunkOnAir : Kylie Minogue - I Believe In You

2 Comments:
because i think the world revolves around me, i am thinking that was about me.
http://paulina82.wordpress.com/2006/12/06/commage-a-trois/
sometimes you underestimate your advice. you dont have to slam me in a car parked outside your old house to make *me* listen. i love you.
ok fine so its NOT about me
but it made sense to me so shut up.
advice not intended for me, taken anyways.
OH I LOVE YOU I WANT TO EAT YOU TODAY :)
Post a Comment
<< Home