Let Me Be The One
I miss him so badly. And it doesn't help that I'm tired and miserable. I keep listening to Mario's 'Let Me Love You'. I feel like that someone is missing. Every time I go out, yeah, I have fun, but there's always something missing.
My boy, who I can rest my head on when we sit down on the couches in a club. My boy who'll order my meal on my behalf, even when it secretly shits me up the wall. My boy who'll wrap his arms around me, give me a big kiss and pull me close, tight, as if never to ever let go.
To wake in his arms, my head between his arm and chest. To look into his eyes and know wherever we are...
We're home.

PunkOnAir : Mario - Let Me Love You
My boy, who I can rest my head on when we sit down on the couches in a club. My boy who'll order my meal on my behalf, even when it secretly shits me up the wall. My boy who'll wrap his arms around me, give me a big kiss and pull me close, tight, as if never to ever let go.

PunkOnAir : Mario - Let Me Love You

1 Comments:
Remember... Every morning we wake up alone makes one less before we will wake up together.
Just a few days to go baby...
Post a Comment
<< Home