Flashing Lights Come From Everywhere
LoveStoned/I Think He Knows (Interlude)
He grabs the yellow bottle
He likes the way it hits his lips
He gets to the bottom
It sends him on a trip so right
He might be goin' home with me tonight
He looks like a model
Except he's got a little more ass
Don't even bother
Unless you've got that thing he likes
I hope he's goin' home with me tonight
He shuts the room down
The way he walks and causes a fuss
The baddest in town
he's flawless like some uncut ice
I hope he's goin' home with me tonight
And all he wants is to dance
That's why you'll find him on the floor
But you don't have a chance
Unless you move the way that he likes
That's why he's goin' home with me tonight
Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit him I just stop and stare
He's got me love stoned
Man I swear he's bad and he knows
I think that he knows
Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit him I just stop and stare
He's got me love stoned
I think I'm love stoned
He's got me love stoned
Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit him I just stop and stare
I'm love stoned from everywhere and he knows
I think that he knows, knows, knows
And now I walk around without a care
He's got me hooked
It just ain't fair
I'm love stoned and I could swear
That he knows
Think that he knows
He knows, he knows...
- performed by Justin Timberlake
- written by J. Timberlake, T. Mosley & N. Hills
- taken from Justin Timberlake's 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' LP
It's true. He's got me love stoned, and I think that he knows.
He grabs the yellow bottle
He likes the way it hits his lips
He gets to the bottom
It sends him on a trip so right
He might be goin' home with me tonight
He looks like a model
Except he's got a little more ass
Don't even bother
Unless you've got that thing he likes
I hope he's goin' home with me tonight
He shuts the room down
The way he walks and causes a fuss
The baddest in town
he's flawless like some uncut ice
I hope he's goin' home with me tonight
And all he wants is to dance
That's why you'll find him on the floor
But you don't have a chance
Unless you move the way that he likes
That's why he's goin' home with me tonight
Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit him I just stop and stare
He's got me love stoned
Man I swear he's bad and he knows
I think that he knows
Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit him I just stop and stare
He's got me love stoned
I think I'm love stoned
He's got me love stoned
Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit him I just stop and stare
I'm love stoned from everywhere and he knows
I think that he knows, knows, knows
And now I walk around without a care
He's got me hooked
It just ain't fair
I'm love stoned and I could swear
That he knows
Think that he knows
He knows, he knows...
- performed by Justin Timberlake
- written by J. Timberlake, T. Mosley & N. Hills
- taken from Justin Timberlake's 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' LP
It's true. He's got me love stoned, and I think that he knows.

2 Comments:
hmmm. am thinking of having a nice little house warming for mum at her glitteratti new place - chalks imma you me a few others. on the balcony. then we can get stoned, and sing that song. Evita Peron like.
You are. . . and I know. . .
Thing is, I think its true the other way around as well :o) xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home