Fever
I'm sick. I want my boyfriend to look after me.
My sexy man, in a little black apron, bringing me ice water, and some pills. Tucking me in, taking my temperature, then ripping off his apron and having his dirty way with me... Mmmm.
Don't read this, I'm delusional... Not that I don't want what I just wrote... Hehe. Dear dear, I need fluids.
PunkOnAir : Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
My sexy man, in a little black apron, bringing me ice water, and some pills. Tucking me in, taking my temperature, then ripping off his apron and having his dirty way with me... Mmmm.
Don't read this, I'm delusional... Not that I don't want what I just wrote... Hehe. Dear dear, I need fluids.
PunkOnAir : Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

3 Comments:
If I could, I would be down there tonight baby. . . .
Oh, and exactly what kind of fluids do you need?
xxx
Dirty bugger.
Love it.
Love you.
And.. you know the kind. Full of vitamins.
So I can be full of life.
*kiss*
how about i dress up in an apron and give you my pills?
i have an assortment... as you know. poor darling...i miss you so. do you need anything - apart of course from Bradley? xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home