You Stay On My Mind
Baby boy.
I worry about the same thing. I can't promise you that everything will be okay, but I do love you. And I certainly try, and will always try, to be the best lover you deserve. I chose this 'option' knowing the hardships and problems we could possibly face. And, never, ever, have I regretted saying 'I want you to be my boyfriend' that day when I called you from work.
It's funny, we are both insecure, within ourselves. I too question why a stunningly gorgeous man, with boys all around him, would choose a psychotic, sometimes childish boy... 1200kms away in Melbourne. I think of how easy it is for someone to throw themselves at you, and have temptation get the better. But then I think to myself, if you didn't want me, you wouldn't put yourself through the challenges that we face being 1200kms apart. And that if you ever did succumb to temptation, you would know that what we have, would never be the same.
I too wouldn't place myself in a position where I thought I could not overcome the challenges. I have though, and that is because I want you to be my life. You are the boy I want to fall asleep with, and wake up with. Nobody comes close.
There are boys I could have. But you're the man I want.
I love you. Don't ever forget that.
Dx.
I worry about the same thing. I can't promise you that everything will be okay, but I do love you. And I certainly try, and will always try, to be the best lover you deserve. I chose this 'option' knowing the hardships and problems we could possibly face. And, never, ever, have I regretted saying 'I want you to be my boyfriend' that day when I called you from work.
It's funny, we are both insecure, within ourselves. I too question why a stunningly gorgeous man, with boys all around him, would choose a psychotic, sometimes childish boy... 1200kms away in Melbourne. I think of how easy it is for someone to throw themselves at you, and have temptation get the better. But then I think to myself, if you didn't want me, you wouldn't put yourself through the challenges that we face being 1200kms apart. And that if you ever did succumb to temptation, you would know that what we have, would never be the same.
I too wouldn't place myself in a position where I thought I could not overcome the challenges. I have though, and that is because I want you to be my life. You are the boy I want to fall asleep with, and wake up with. Nobody comes close.
There are boys I could have. But you're the man I want.
I love you. Don't ever forget that.
Dx.

1 Comments:
strange how we are so in love, yet insecurities still play such a big part. *sigh* that familiar voice...
its not that bad. well, its bad. but not that bad. there were explanations, that were understood - just. i'll run with it though. he's not another Mr N. he cant be another Mr N. you know that -
party up tomorrow yes? you do realise you will leave the house party completely legless?
and i dont understand why Brad would leave today and not SUNDAY???
Post a Comment
<< Home