The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Monday, December 04, 2006

... and then we kiss

Sunday morning. The day after the AG Christmas Party, and to say I was hungover, is a major understatement. We didn't get home until around 4, when my body was aching, my head was throbbing and my stomach was swirling. Imma was sleeping next me. Faintly, I heard Justin Timberlake's 'My Love' playing on her phone. Her alert that she had received a message. She ran downstairs. I stirred and fell back into my deep sleep. It must've been around 10:30am. Sleeping peacefully, I felt someone sit down on the bed beside me, and tap my body. I turned around...

It was Brad. I pretty much jumped straight out of my skin, in a fit of shock, happiness, love and shock. And shock. We hugged, and I -almost- cried. He had driven down to Melbourne, all through the night, with friend Paul, to see me. Imma and Chalks were both in shock too. It was a pity Imma had to work though. So while she got ready, we all sat in the backyard with our coffees, reminiscing the night before, and how the guys had managed to pull off disguising the fact they were driving all night long, heavily relying on my substantial intoxication from the Christmas Party. Clever boys. It's true, I was waay to pissed by 8:30 to even fathom that their Saturday night spent driving, was actually a road trip to Melbourne.

We headed to the Dragon Boat on Little Bourke St, where we gorged ourselves on Yum Cha. Mmm. Since I've been on a little rampage trying to find 'Drawn Together' on DVD, we went to OutDVD in St. Kilda, only to find that they were out of stock. Though they did have the full box set of Will & Grace. It was only a prize though, as they're expecting the retail box sets in the next few months. It was hot.



Being a beautiful day, we then headed to the Belgian Beer Garden, where we drank Stella's and stood around (Chalks was in white shorts, ain't no way that boy be sitting down! lol). Getting the confirmation that Chalks was required to shake his bucket at the Elton John concert (World AIDS Day fundraising bucket, that is), we headed home, but not before stopping at Country Road to grab a vase for the beautiful Lillies that Brad had bought me in the morning upon suprising me.

After reaching home, we picked up Imma from work and dropped her off at the GPO to be taken home by Liam. We had made plans with Brad's mum to have dinner there and stay over, so the boys could get on the road early, and back to Sydney. So Brad, Paul and I dropped by Safeway in Mill Park and got some salad, so chips, some bread and drinks, before arriving at Sue's. We were greeted with a big hug at Sue's and after some preparation, we had dinner outside with some beers. Mmmm.

After chilling out for awhile, and since everyone was getting an early start in the morning, we headed to bed at around 10. It was great to curl up to Brad once again. I'm getting more and more used to his overly-warm body. :-)

I could say, that this was the perfect way.


PunkOnAir : Janet Jackson - With U

posted by Christopher at 9:20 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Calm Inside The Storm said...

I needed you to know exactly how important you are to me, baby. I know that I'm not perfect. I needed you to know I was sorry. I love you, and I need you. You are the best thing to ever happen to me, and I cannot lose that.

Just 11 days baby....

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may i guess that 'mariah carey - all i want for christmas' will be the adorably trashy and apt song for Xmas '06.....

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • *sigh*
  • mafioso
  • Packing Heat.
  • You Stay On My Mind
  • Let Me Be The One
  • Fountain, Tamiami, Key Largo, or Loradero?
  • You Trippin'?
  • Being Yourself
  • Take A Little Time
  • It's Just You And Me

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard