The Punk Revelations

Your phrases | Descriptive | And through the textured words | With beauty | You post it | And use such coloured verbs | So tell me | You think that | Maybe we've gone insane | To find a lover | And through the words of pain | We've never met

 

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Elusive Kudo

*mind crunch*

Every time I have a hiatus from blogging, my mind seems to gradually shut down due to an overload of thoughts that have been kept hidden from public expression. I can tell this occurs frequently, almost in a clockwork manner, due to the way I react to friends, family... just situations in general.

I'm listening to Damian Rice... No, not the Australian Idol winner, a James Blunt-esque rock indie singer who penned the stunning 'The Blower's Daughter' from the 'Closer' soundtrack. It's beautifully tragic music. Sometimes music makes me wonder how emotively charged I am, and why my feelings only transpose through lyrical expression... by someone else.

I can completely dictate my emotions by the music I choose to listen to. It's obvious now, why I love music so much, it's the reflection of me. It's that photographic device that allows me to remember how I felt at certain times, and where I grew, what I learnt, and where I went wrong. Every song has a reflection.

Oh dear. Too deep for my liking right now. And I'm not even coming down. Hehe. (Seriously, I'm actually fine)

Pictures of our Christmas Party outfits...



We knew the KK present theme was white, but for some reason, we all ended up wearing white too. How very Asian of us. Finally two hot girls who are the perfect height to stand next to me. Oh my God. Do we look like The Corrs? And when will I ever wear this shirt again? I admit, an impulse purchase, but it wasn't completely bad... Someone asked if it was Dior... and it's AG... and they work at AG... God, how drunk were they?


PunkOnAir : Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
(on Scotty's recommendation)

posted by Christopher at 10:36 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

imma and pauline are so beautiful.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

About Me

My Photo
Name: Christopher
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Melbourne Runway
  • It's Not Who You Think It Is
  • Just One Heart Here To Save Me Now
  • ... and then we kiss
  • *sigh*
  • mafioso
  • Packing Heat.
  • You Stay On My Mind
  • Let Me Be The One
  • Fountain, Tamiami, Key Largo, or Loradero?

Archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • May 2007

// Now if I wrote you a love note / and made you smile with every word I wrote / What would you do? //


Everybody says // Nothing comes too easy // But when you got it baby // Nothing comes too hard